Terms And Conditions
Welcome to paraphraser.co !
These terms and conditions outline the terms and regulations for the use of the Paraphraser Website, located at https://paraphraser.co/.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use paraphraser.co if you do not agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person logging into the website this and complies with the terms and conditions of the Company.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “We”, refers to the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in relation to the provision of stated services of the Company, in accordance with and subject to, the applicable law of the Netherlands.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he or they, are considered interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Paraphraser and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on paraphraser.co.
All intellectual property rights reserved. You may access it from paraphraser.co for your own personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from paraphraser.co
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from paraphraser.co
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from paraphraser.co
- Redistribute content from paraphraser.co
- This Agreement shall commence on the date here of Our Terms and Conditions have been created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Template.
Parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Paraphraser does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Paraphraser, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Paraphraser shall not be liable for Comments or for any liability, damage or expense caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of comments here.
Paraphraser reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and you have all necessary licenses and permissions to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, obscene or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or display commercial activities or illegal activities.
You here by grant Paraphraser a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and permit others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media .
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other information on the website as long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services;
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other linking requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known sources of consumer and/or business information;
- dot.com community sites;
- association or other group representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, batas at consulting firm; at
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link will not reflect poorly on ourselves or our recognized businesses;
(b) the organization does not have any negative records with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the loss of the Paraphraser;
(d) the link is in the context of a general information resource.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link is:
(a) in no way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services;
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must let us know by sending an e-mail to Paraphraser. Please include your name, your organization’s name, contact information as well as your site’s URL, a list of any URLs to which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of URLs to our site if where do you want to link link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By using our company name;
- By using the uniform resource locator linked to;
- By using any other description of our Website linked to that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
Use of the Paraphraser logo or other artwork for linking without a trademark license agreement is not permitted.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that change in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising from your Website.
No link(s) shall appear on any Website that may be construed as libelous, obscene or criminal, or infringe, otherwise infringe, or promote infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any specific link on our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request.
We also reserve the right to accept these terms and conditions and this linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound by and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but are under no obligation to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we undertake to ensure that the website will remain available or that the material on the website will be kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph;
(b) govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. For any information, you can Contact Us.